In general, the reference targets for selecting curtain […]
In general, the reference targets for selecting curtain fabrics are the color of the wall (including the background wall), the color of the floor, the color of the sofa and the furniture. For example, people prefer to choose light yellow in the living room, so the color of the curtains can be light coffee or orange. The safe way is to look at the color chart of the latex paint and use any one of the colors of one group. If the living room has a background wall, then the curtain must be based on this part as a reference, or the effect of coordination or contrast.
For the color of curtain rod, please refer to the color of window cover or door cover. However, we suggest that under the conditions of cost-effectiveness, curtain rods should be safe and practical. If the budget permits, it would be better to choose curtains with the feeling of curtains. For example, the pastoral style of printed cloth, the curtain rods choose Roman rods with rattan heads to look better. Judging from the current trend of home improvement, apricot, yellow, cream coffee, natural white and cream white are all popular colors. In addition, when choosing curtains, you must consider the exchange of the four seasons. If you do not plan to exchange them during the year, you need to consider seasonal factors when buying. For example, red or blue is not very suitable for four seasons. The last is the matching of curtains and furniture, which can be coordinated and multi-element coexistence. I personally advocate multiple elements. For example, if you have a Chinese-style decoration style, don't look for hieroglyphs, oracle bone inscriptions, that have equivalent elements. Try to combine Chinese and Western styles. The reason is that after the curtains are hung, the occupied area is relatively large. The same feeling in the home is too much and too repetitive, and it may appear to be invigorated.
1. The style of curtain fabric:
1. Divided by structure: There are three types: simple type, rail type and box type.
2. Divided by daylighting: three types: transparent, semi-transparent, and opaque.
3. Divided by form:
①Ordinary curtain: often used for windows with window boxes. Can be equipped with eyebrows without showing the track. A fixed discount should be applied to the production to facilitate installation and cleaning.
② Lifting curtain: similar to the hanging method of blinds, folded and raised. It can be raised and lowered according to the intensity of light.
③Roman Xuan: Common windows without window boxes are highly decorative. Popular sling style, convenient and quiet, with a strong interpretation of European style.
4. Divided by length:
① Floor-to-ceiling windows: Large windows with floor-to-ceiling glass mostly used in the living room.
② Bay window: Hong Kong-style shape, suitable for wider window sills.
③Half-section window: According to the window type, the hem of the curtain exceeds the window sill by about 30 cm and does not reach the ground.
④High curtain: suitable for window type with space above 3 meters.
2. Tips for purchasing curtains:
1. High and narrow window: choose a short curtain just over the window sill, and extend the window frame to both sides to expose the largest window width as much as possible.
2. Wide and short windows: choose long curtains and high curtains so that the window curtains are close to the window frame and cover the width of the window frame.
3. The window is too short: half curtains of the same color can be hung on or under the window to just cover the window frame and window sill, causing a visual illusion. The curtain pattern should not be too cumbersome, and the effect after discount should be considered. Horizontal patterns should be selected for tall rooms.
3. Four basic principles of curtain design
1. There are many visual art principles in the design, purchase and even arrangement of home curtains. Following these basic principles, we can create a good visual effect for the room and arrange an ideal home environment.
2. Contrast. Contrast is the basic shaping technique of art design. Comparing two different things, shapes, colors, etc. is called contrast. Such as radius, new and old, depth, thickness and so on. Put two apparently opposite elements in the same space, through design, make them both opposite and harmonious, both contradictory and unified, obtain sharp contrast in the strong contrast, and seek the effect of complementarity and satisfaction. This is the basic principle of curtain design.
3. Harmony. Harmony contains the meaning of coordination. On the premise of meeting the functional requirements, it makes the combination of shape, color, light and quality of various indoor objects coordinated to become a very harmonious and unified whole. Harmony can also be divided into the harmony of environment and shape, the harmony of material texture, the harmony of color, the harmony of style and style, and so on. Harmony can make people obtain peaceful and peaceful satisfaction visually and psychologically. The curtain layout most needs to comply with this principle.
4. Symmetry. Symmetry is a traditional technique of formal beauty, and it is the earliest law of formal beauty that mankind has mastered. Symmetry is divided into absolute symmetry and relative symmetry. Symmetry up and down, left and right, the same shape, color, and homogeneity are called absolute symmetry. The relative symmetry is adopted in the interior design. Symmetry gives people the beauty of order, dignity, neatness, and harmony.
5. Balance. In life, the golden rooster is independent, and the actors walk a tightrope. The balance of strength gives people a stable visual art enjoyment, and allows people to obtain a visual balance psychology. Balance is the configuration of shapes, components, and colors according to the central axis and the center point. Comparing balanced and symmetrical forms, there is a lively, vivid, harmonious and beautiful charm.
Curtains are the communication channels between the room and the outside world, which directly affect the sound, light, heat, dust and other conditions in the room. Therefore, the function of curtains is to absorb sound, sound insulation, heat insulation and cold protection, adjust light, dust, and peep. At the same time, a curtain with novel and unique patterns and coordinated and beautiful colors will double the artistic appeal of the room, which is pleasing to the eye and beautiful. Consumers can only obtain the dual purpose of combining practicality and beautification of the room if they choose the decoration and production of curtains.