1. Adjust the light Use curtains to adjust the indoo […]
1. Adjust the light Use curtains to adjust the indoor light, daylighting or shading as needed. For example, when resting, the light is required to be darker for work and brighter for study. At this time, you can use multi-layer curtains or change the angle of venetian blinds to adjust the intensity and direction of indoor light to avoid stringy light.
2. Protection of private life If the house is very close to the house, and you are worried that you can see the interior from the outside, curtains can be used to block the outside view and enhance privacy. If it is a bathroom curtain, it is best to use a single curtain, and the seams of the double curtains are not tight.
3. Adjust the scenery outside the window when it is unsightly, you can use curtains to hide the scenery outside the window so that people don't pay attention to it. On the contrary, you can use the beautifully decorated curtains to attract people's sight and enjoy the beautiful scenery outside the window.
4. Protect furniture that is susceptible to sunlight windows, wooden floors, carpets, and furniture that are exposed to sunlight and the sun will be severely faded and deformed. At this time, curtains can protect them from sunlight. At the same time, when choosing curtain materials, attention should be paid to choosing materials with strong sun resistance to extend the service life of the curtains.
5. Adjust the indoor temperature Windows is a place where heat is easy to dissipate. In summer, the radiant heat of sunlight enters the room through the windows, and the indoor heat is dissipated outside through the windows in winter. At this time, if you choose to save cloth curtains, you can adjust the indoor temperature to a certain extent. Now there is a kind of vertical venetian blind, with a layer of anti-radiation paint applied to one side of the curtain. In summer, the side facing outward can prevent outdoor heat from entering the room. In winter, the side facing inward can also prevent indoor heat from dissipating to the outdoors and adjust the indoor temperature. The effect is better.
6. Window glass can transmit outdoor noise to the room. Thicker cloth and velvet curtains are used to absorb noise, and to a certain extent, it has the effect of sound insulation and noise prevention.