How often do curtains need to be washed
Feb 22,2022 / Industry News / Author: admin
The role of curtain cloth and the reason for less cleaning
The curtain cloth is closest to the air vent, which can block the entry of external dust, and the beautiful and generous curtains will add the icing on the cake to our decoration.
1. The curtain fabric is heavy and large in size. It is too heavy after being soaked in water. It is very troublesome to clean, and drying is also a very serious problem;
2. Using fancy curtains, the fabric is not easy to clean, and it is easy to deform after cleaning, such as lace, silk and other fabrics
3. It's hard to tell how dirty he is, and due to the lack of time, he won't clean it on purpose
How to clean curtains.
1. Wipe the ashes on the glass with a damp rag every two weeks. The part that falls on the ground should be extra careful not to get wet when cleaning the floor, which is easy to get wet and easy to fade.
2. You can wash it directly with a washing machine, or you can take it to a special dry cleaner for cleaning. If it is hand-washed manually, it may not be very clean and people will feel very tired. But don't put the curtains in the washing machine to dehydrate or dry, it is easy to cause the curtains to deform, which will not look good! After cleaning, dry it in a ventilated and sunny place.
3. If there are people with respiratory infections at home, it is best to disinfect them before cleaning to avoid infection.
How often to clean curtains
According to relevant surveys, 60% of my friends clean the curtains every six months, but some friends only clean it once a year or two years, which is easy to breed bacteria and cause respiratory infections. The material may also fade and affect the appearance. Therefore, it is recommended that you should clean it every two months, and it is recommended that you clean it once every six months at the latest.