What to do if there is a problem with the blinds at home, don't worry, let us follow the editor to see how to repair the blinds!
1. The curtain was strangled because it was too close to the window frame and clamped the curtain. If the window frame is installed on the wall or outside the window frame, the repair is easy. Use a hammer to gently tap the window frame outward. This method may also be suitable for the window frame installed inside the window frame. If the curtain is still clamped, remove it. Some wood needs to be removed from the roller.
2. Remove the cylindrical pin from the metal cap at one end of the roller. Use medium-sized sandpaper to grind off this end of the roller. If the curtains are clamped too tightly, further adjustments may be needed. If the window frame is installed outside the window frame, you can gently remove one of the window frames, and then fill the old screw holes with wood plastic. If the window frame is installed inside the window frame, in order to make the curtain fit the window frame, it is necessary to use a professional method to shorten the curtain or replace it with a new one.
3. When the installation distance between the window frames is too far apart, the opposite problem will occur. In some cases, when the curtain is to be used, it will fall. If the window frame is installed outside the window frame, you can tap it with a hammer to make them close, or move one window frame to bring it closer to the other. If the window frame is installed inside the window frame, spacers must be used to adjust the distance between the frames. Remove the curtain, cut out a piece of thin cardboard slightly smaller than the window frame, unscrew the screw to remove the window frame, put the gasket behind the window frame, and then stack the window frame on the gasket and put it back in place, screw it Good screw. If necessary, one or more shims can be placed behind both window frames.
4. If the curtain cannot be rolled up and down smoothly, there may be a problem with the roller. The curtain is operated by a powerful coil spring placed in one end of the roller. The pin installed at the end of the roller to hold the curtain is flat; when the curtain is rolled up or down, it should be flat.
The pin will tighten or loosen the spring. At the flat pin end of the roller, the spring is controlled by a ratchet device. When the curtain is released, the ratchet device can stop the movement of the spring. If the curtain is too tight or too loose, or when it is released, it does not stay in its original position, usually because of a problem with the spring or ratchet device. Unless the spring is broken, this failure is easy to repair.
5. If the curtain cannot be stopped in one place, it is because the spring is too loose. Pull down the curtain to make the roller rotate a few times. If the spring is particularly loose, you need to pull the curtain down about half. Lift the flat pin end of the roller out of its window frame, and then roll up the curtain by hand to tighten it. Put the roller back into the window frame and try to draw the curtain again. If it still cannot stay, repeat the process.
6. If the curtain is suddenly rolled up and it is difficult to pull it down, it is because the spring is too tight. After rolling up the curtain, lift the flat pin end of the roller out of the window frame, and manually loosen the curtain two to three turns. Put the roller back into the window frame and test run. If necessary, adjust it further.
7. If the curtain still cannot be kept down, maybe the ratchet device needs to be cleaned. Put the curtain down and remove the metal cap on the flat pin end of the roller. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck away all visible dust, and use a soft cloth to wipe the ratchet device clean. Then spray silicon lubricant on the ratchet device. Put the metal cap back, and then hang the curtains again.
8. Venetian blinds are usually more practical than blinds because they are durable. Venetian blinds are one of the most practical and durable curtains, but many problems will follow after installation. When the ropes of the blinds break or the ladder straps look worn and worn, installing new ropes and ladder straps can give the blinds a new look, and these materials are usually sold as a package.