Curtains are an indispensable decoration for home decoration, so people need to buy curtains when they are home decoration, but many people do not know much about the fabrics of curtains when purchasing, and they are not sure which curtain fabrics are good. , which causes them to be very entangled when buying curtains, so so what types of curtain fabrics are there?
1. Cotton curtains are natural materials, and are then woven from natural cotton, which makes them good in water absorption, air permeability and touch, and the dyeing color is also very bright. Its disadvantage is that it is easy to shrink, and the fabric itself is not resistant to sunlight, especially cotton fabrics are more easily damaged than other fabrics for a long time.
2. Curtains made of hemp have the natural texture of natural fibers, and they are not easy to dye due to natural textures, which leads to the fact that there are usually few colors available for natural hemp. The design and collocation of hemp curtains tend to be more natural-style decoration, and sometimes they need to bring some small roughness, such as small fresh style. The disadvantage is that it is more difficult to maintain, it needs to be cleaned with alkaline water, and the scrubbing needs to be done gently.
3. Nylon is made of chemical materials. In order to enhance the functionality of the fabric, it is usually mixed with other materials and woven. Its characteristics are as follows: the fabric is not easy to wrinkle, mold, and friction resistance is enhanced, and at the same time, it has special functions that natural materials such as not afraid of insects cannot have.
4. Man-made fibers are currently the most widely used materials in curtain materials. Curtains made of man-made fibers and synthetic fibers are superior to cotton and linen fabrics in terms of shrinkage resistance, fading resistance, and wrinkle resistance, and are suitable for rooms with strong sunlight. However, many modern fabrics are blends of natural fibers with man-made fibers or synthetic fibers, thus combining the strengths of both.
5. Silk is also a pure natural material, a fabric made of silkworm cocoons. Its characteristics are: silk is bright and bright, smooth to the touch, and has a very noble feeling. Shaman is often made of silk. But pure silk is more expensive, and now there are more mixed silks on the market, which have enhanced functionality, long life, and a slightly cheaper price.Hengfeng manufactures quality fabrics of Sunscreen Blinds Fabric ,roller blinds, vertical blinds and ready made roller blinds and vertical blinds and always focus on new and unique designs and patterns. Explore our fantastic ranges today and join thousands of satisfied customersWe have a strong desire that we can double-win with our customers.