Shading cloth is a kind of shading cloth, which is wide […]
Shading cloth is a kind of shading cloth, which is widely used in electric sunshade curtains, electric curtains and other products. It has an efficient sunshade function to block sunlight and sunlight. It is an auxiliary sunshade fabric, usually together with other fabrics, to cover objects Play the role of avoiding contact with strong light, and have the effect of blocking strong light and ultraviolet rays.
At present, there are shading cloths for curtains, which have a soft feel, and curtains made of them have the functions of insulating the cold in winter and insulating in summer, and have good privacy and sound insulation effects. Widely used in: home, hotel, screening room, etc.
According to different production processes and materials, shading cloth can be divided into the following six types:
1. Coated shading cloth: dyeing and coating ordinary fabrics to achieve shading effect. The coatings generally include silver coating, flocking, etc., this kind of fabric has two or more layers;
2. Weaving shading cloth: A fabric that directly achieves shading function through weaving method. Its method is to weave a layer of black silk in the middle of the cloth during weaving to achieve shading effect and finish it through post-processing;
3. Flame-retardant shading cloth: The shading cloth with flame-retardant function is divided into fiber flame-retardant shading cloth and post-finishing flame-retardant shading cloth;
4. Embossed shading cloth: The shading cloth that has been dyed or dyed with flame retardant finish is pressed by special equipment to show various pattern effects, and then it is made into embossed shading cloth;
5. Printed shading cloth: After dyeing or dyeing fire-retardant finishing shading cloth, the dye is fixed on the surface of the cloth by transfer printing or pigment printing to make a printed shading cloth;
6. Jacquard shading cloth: Through the organization design, various patterns are woven to present various pattern effects and shading fabrics.
Usually households choose common decorative fabrics to make blinds. This kind of fabric is thicker and has a good shading effect. There are many varieties of colors and a good decorative effect.
Of course, if you have special shading requirements, you can also choose shading coated flocked curtain fabrics. Common ones include polyester, chameleon, polyester jacquard, suede, etc. The bottom fabric is coated with three layers, the surface is white, and the middle is black. The shading effect is good, it is non-toxic, tasteless, soft to the touch, sound insulation, heat insulation, and anti-ultraviolet. The semi-shielding coated curtain fabric has two layers on the base fabric to play a semi-shading effect. The shading coated flame retardant curtain fabric, On the basis of the full light-shielding coated flocking cloth, environmentally-friendly flame retardants are added to the base fabric and the coating materials, so in addition to all the advantages of the full light-shielding curtain cloth, it also has a flame retardant effect. It is best to choose a thicker shade cloth, and then the color can match the color of your room, and the quality is better, so that it has an effect.